Tuesday, June 2, 2015

May Done! (all the graphs)




The lonnnnnggggg buildup to Sugarloaf. 
Color-coding is for the 4 month marathon blocks for Boston, Philly and Sugarloaf
 Some milestones...a few months ago I finally crossed over the 2,000 mile level for trailing 12 months, and have kept it there ever since.   The week of the Sugarloaf marathon, I completed 1,000 miles in calendar 2015...in May!  I remember posting to FB when I reached 1,000 miles less than 12 months after purchasing the Garmin.  That must have been back in Feb or Mar 2014...steady gains since then have me now positioned to achieve over 2,700 miles in 2015, if things go to plan.

And here are my graphs the review the last three marathon training periods.

Starting with weight-loss:


Miles Per Week


Pace Per Week
 


Weekly Long Run Distance


Weekly Long Run Pace



No comments:

Post a Comment